R a t e s :
- Couple, Individual, & Family Services - $175 per 50 minute session
- Financial Therapy - $225 per 50 minute session for couples or individuals
- Divorce Prevention/Navigation - $175 per 50 minute session
- Pre-Marital/Prepare & Enrich Therapy - $175 per session. Generally, Pre-marital therapy is completed in 10-12 sessions. Please contact me for more information.
I n s u r a n c e :
Services may be covered in part by your health insurance plan under their out of network mental health coverage. Please check your coverage carefully by asking your insurance company the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my mental health deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is my provider covered for "mental health - out of network?" At what percentage is this paid?
- How far along am I in my plan year? Have I met my out of pocket maximum?
- Does my insurance cover family or couple's or family work?
- How many sessions a week can I be seen?
P a y m e n t
- Payment is automatically completed at the time of service through my online client portal and charged to your credit/debit card that is securely stored and provided by you when you register your account for services. You are able to manage your account through the online- client portal and may receive automatic statements monthly and/or superbills. I am able to set up automatic courtesy billing to your insurance company and you will be automatically reimbursed, should your insurance company provide you coverage for your therapy. Patients are responsible for managing their own insurance coverage and reimbursement issues directly with their insurance companies. Please let me know if you have any issues in the portal or with your account for my practice.
C a n c e l l a t i o n s
In order to effectively manage my practice and offer the best possible care to all of my clients, I ask that clients give at least 48-hours of notice should need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Appointments cancelled inside of 48 hours with the exception of emergencies or unforeseen illness with prior notice given to me, will be charged the full session fee. In these situations, it is important that you notify me as soon as possible via email, text, or phone call that you will not be able to keep your appointment. Thank you for your understanding.